Revitalization of Landmark Buckhead Medical Office Building
Since the 1970s, Northwest Medical Center in the Buckhead area of Atlanta has been a premier, multi-tenant medical office building. With new ownership and a vision to transform the aging property into a state-of-the-art healthcare provider facility, HealthAmerica Realty Group has led the two-year major redevelopment process and leasing efforts. The extensive improvements, completed in 2017, have created an in-demand, upscale and safe environment for physician practices, outpatient clinics and their patients.
Northwest Medical Center
3280 Howell Mill Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30327
Located off Northside Parkway near I-75 and West Paces Ferry Road in Buckhead
Significant Building Improvements
The rehabilitation project included distinctive enhancements to both the exterior and interior of Northwest Medical Center. A completely new exterior gives the building a modern, newly constructed look and significant upgrades have greatly improved patient and visitor access.
Key Features and Amenities:
- Four-story, 150,000 square-foot medical office building
- Direct building access from all three floors + terrace level
- New/Renovated common areas
- Improved, covered patient drop-off area
- Ample covered parking (4/1000)
- Reserved parking for physicians
- Handicap access at both building entrances
- Enhancements to outdoor courtyard that is surrounded by the building on three sides
- New building security camera system with live monitoring
- Onsite property management and maintenance
To download a complete brochure about Northwest Medical Center, click here.